Snap Of The Week – Northshore’s Stuart Chisholm is as happy as a lark!

This week’s SCEA Snap comes to us from Northshore’s fowl-faced Principal Mr Stuart Chisholm, who chose to have his face painted as part of the Family Fun Festival recently held on the grounds of Northshore Christian Grammar School.

“I consider myself to be fully-fledged,” said Mr Chisholm shortly after the paint was applied to his face.

“If I was to consider myself as a bird,” mused Mr Chisholm, “I would say that I am flightless, fairly grounded, web-footed and a bit of a bantam at times.”

There were plenty of turkey jokes espoused throughout the evening at Mr Chisholm’s expense, but we all know that Mr Chisholm has had an excellent year at Northshore, with enrolments for 2022 passing the 500-student mark earlier this month.

With Ms Richelle Schokman’s owl-like wisdom on hand to help guide the school each day and Mr Jeff Grundy’s eagle eyes keeping watch over the evergrowing flock, it seems certain that Mr Chisholm will continue to create a wonderful nesting environment for the students and staff at Northshore in 2022.

What a hoot!

Our SCEA ‘Snap’ of the week refers to a colourful or emotive post that one of our SCEA schools has posted on their social media feeds. Commonly referred to as ‘socials’, your SCEA school’s social media feed can refer to posts on school websites, dedicated Facebook pages, Instagram accounts or other forms of social media that the marketers maintain each day.

Thankyou for sending all of your contributions for SCEA Snap of the Week during this year to scea_snap@scea.wa.edu.au.  We look forward to ‘snapping’ again in 2022!

Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top