Tuesday night was historic for Kalamunda Christian School (KCS). For the first time, three SCEA secondary schools sent staff to talk to KCS parents about secondary schooling options for their children.
For one Kalamunda parent, this was music to his ears: “I’ve always wanted my kids to continue on to a SCEA school for their secondary years, I just never really knew what was available. To see all three flavours of SCEA in front of us tonight – priceless!”
Representatives from SCEA schools spoke to the gathered crowd of fifty parents about their respective programs, courses of study and learning environments.
Parents viewed corporate videos that were displayed around the gymnasium, saw pull-up banners that showed students in action at each campus and completed the evening by taking pamphlets about the schools.
Enrolment staff from each school gave their time to provide an outstanding level of service to the gathered KCS group.
Special thanks to Dr Gregg Weaver and his team for hosting such an exceptional evening!
Representing Mundaring Christian College:
- Mr Rod McNeill – College Principal
- Ms Tess O’Connor – Enrolment Officer
- Ms Anja De Beer – Enrolment Officer
Representing Southern Hills Christian College:
- Dr Andre Janse Van Rensburg – Head of Curriculum (Secondary)
- Mr Joel Vallance – Dean Of Students
- Ms Renea Gudgeon – Enrolment Officer
Representing Swan Christian College:
- Mr Adrian Scott – College Principal
- Mr Scott Puzey – Head of Primary
- Ms Marie Goodchild – Community Engagement & Enrolments Officer
- Mr Matthew King – Head of Swan Trade Training Centre
Representing Kalamunda Christian School:
- Dr Gregg Weaver – School Principal
- Ms Ella Evans – Marketing & Communications Specialist
- Ms Sarah Wiggill – Business Manager
- Ms Diedre Chamberlain – Administration Officer