The SCEA Office has been busy over the last fortnight, recruiting a Business Manager due to enrolment growth and a HR/Payroll Assistant due to the retirement of a long-serving SCEA staffer.
The Business Manager vacancy has come about due to enrolment growth at Northshore Christian Grammar School and the Beechboro Christian School moving to a permanent site in the near future. As such, the role is based across the two school campuses.
The Business Manager interview was conducted on 18 March by the selection panel of:
- Mr Michael Bolan, Principal of Beechboro Christian School,
- Mr Stuart Chisholm, Principal of Northshore Christian Grammar School,
- Mr Rowan Joubert, Chief Financial Officer of SCEA, and
- Mrs Kylie Smith, Business Manager of Southern Hills Christian College
The second vacancy has come about following the retirement of Mrs Renee Melvin, a long-serving and well-respected member of the SCEA Office, who has performed admirably for a number of years. The role of HR/Payroll Administrator was advertised and the interviews took place on March 25.
The selection panel consisted of:
- Mr David White, Business Manager of Ellenbrook Christian College and Beechboro Christian School,
- Mrs Renea Gudgeon, Personal Assistant to the Principal at Southern Hills, and
- Mrs Belinda Godfrey, Payroll Officer at SCEA Office
We look forward to welcoming the appointed candidates to the SCEA family in the near future.