PARENT OF DEPARTING STUDENT SURVEY
Prizes offered: One $200 Gift Card
Entrances Close: 15/01/2016, 9:00AM WST
Eligibility: Eligible Entrants will be invited by email.
Please find below the Terms and Conditions for the draw to win a $200 Gift Card in the "prize draw" as a part of our Departing Student Survey.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of the competition.
- An entry is only deemed complete if all mandatory fields of the survey are completed in good faith.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 years.
- The terms and conditions of this competition are governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia.
- The competition is being run by Swan Christian Education Association, PO Box 254, Midland, Western Australia, 6936 (“SCEA”).
- The competition commences at 9:00am, Friday 18 December 2015 Australian Western Standard Time (AWST). To enter the competition, all entrants must:
Each entrant is allowed only one entry to the draw. Second and subsequent entries will be disregarded. SCEA reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant that submit multiple entries or entries not completed in good faith. Disqualified entries will be removed from the eligible winners of the competition prior to the prize being drawn. If multiple email addresses are registered for a departing student, two parents for one departing child may enter the draw after completing the survey.
Entry is free, other than the cost associated with accessing the website (which is the entrant’s responsibility).
Employees and contractors, including relief or temporary staff, of the Swan Christian Education Association are not eligible to enter this competition.
The closing date completing the survey and entering the competition is 9am, Friday 13 January 2016, AWST.
The prize will be drawn at the SCEA Office, 1 Padbury Terrace, Midland, on Friday 13 January 2016 at 10am AWST. The winner will be notified by phone and/or email.
The prize winner shall receive one (1) Woolworths Group Wish Gift Card to the value of two hundred Australian Dollars. This prize will have a set expiry date and SCEA can not be held liable the winner's inability to use the voucher due to it becoming lost, stolen, damaged or expired as per the terms and conditions of the card. SCEA are not responsible for any changes to the terms and conditions or redemption availability of the Gift Card.
The winner must show photographic ID to collect the prize. The prize must be collected from the SCEA office at 1 Padbury Terrace, Midland, by 4pm AWST on Friday, 29 January 2015. If the winner fails to do so, their prize will be forfeit and the draw will be reconducted, with the new winner allowed a period of 14 days to collect their prize.
Names of the winners in the competition will be published on the SCEA website at the conclusion of the competition at www.scea.wa.edu.au/surveys. By entering into the competition the winner agrees to grant SCEA permission to publish his/her full name as winner of the competition.
There is no cost to enter the competition, other than any costs in accessing the internet to complete the survey under option 6(a), which is the responsibility of the entrant.
SCEA are not responsible in any manner, whatsoever, for any malfunctions of electronic equipment, computers or otherwise that may prohibit access to the survey to enter the competition, and accept no responsibility and can not be held liable for any accident, loss, injury or damage as a result of the competition, whether direct, indirect, or otherwise.
- (a) Complete all mandatory fields on the online survey, accessed via the link emailed to them by 9am on Friday 18 December 2015 AWST and provide valid contact details in the optional 'enter our draw' section of the survey.