Have you been meaning to a First Aid Course but just haven't gotten around to making the time for it?
Turn your intention into action whilst Swanconnect is offering all SCEA staff the opportunity to do an accredited First Aid course, for the reduced price of $99.
This 1 day course will give you the confidence and experience you need to assist loved ones and others in the unfortunate event of an accident and covers:
- How to assess an emergency situation
- CPR on adults and infants
- Using AED
- First aid for bleeding, burns and fractures
- Manage anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
- Manage snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
- Infection control procedures
- First aid for eye and soft tissue injuries
- Assessing and moving sick and injured
- Legal responsibilities of a first aider
- And much, much more!
The course is delivered in a flexible mode, comprising of a pre-course online component followed by a 1 day practical, in class course at Swan Christian College.
** Please note it is a requirement of this course that practical demonstration of CPR must be performed on the floor.**
Upcoming dates are:
Saturday 10 June 9am - 5pm
Tuesday 4 July 9am - 5pm
Visit the Swannconnect website to book your spot today.