Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Guide
Please click here to access Bring Your Own Device Guide, which provides you with useful information on:
- Setting up your student accounts,
- Accessing and resetting passwords,
- Installing Microsoft Office programmes that students receive under school licenses,
- Set up School Email and Google Apps (depending on your school), and
- Setting up access to wireless networks.
It also covers basic device care, including:
- Tips to keep your device in good condition,
- Enabling antivirus and software updates,
- Backing Up and Manging data, and
- Avoiding dangerous software and VPNs.
Wireless Setup Guides
Please access the appropriate link for your device and location below.
For Swan Christian College, Mundaring Christian College (Primary), Beechboro Christian School and Southern Hills Christian College:
For Mundaring Christian College (Secondary/Parkerville):
For Ellenbrook Christian College:
For Northshore Christian Grammar School: